Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Waiting to Exhale...

Have you ever had the feeling that you're sitting on something that could be amazing. Like something really really good is about to happen, you just don't know what? These last few days have been like that for me. I started me new job and it's ok, not exceptionally difficult, but not really all that easy. I can't wait until I know how everything works and can just show up and concentrate on getting to know my kids better. It's weird to be the manager and know less than the kids you're managing. Tonight I had blood born pathagen training and commitment to the zoo pep talk. There are some amazingly fun people and some possessed animal lovers, btu all in all I'm getting along ok. Tonight I'm kinda missing people you know? It's weird how when summer school is running down all you wnat to do is go home, and now that I'm home, I miss people. weird! I got a new book from amazon.com, that's not the really good thing....something wonderful is brewing over the horizen...I can feel it

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sit on my backside all the time, but I've never thought of it as amazing...Lizzy...you're killing me! What's going on? Well, I have to get to a safe place. There is a tornado warning in effect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home