Thursday, April 12, 2007

Like the stuff that the pond scum feeds on...

Try as hard as we may for perfection, the net result of our labors is an amazing variety of imperfectness. We are surprised at our own versatility in being able to fail in so many different ways.
- Samuel Crothers
Ever blown it? Royally messed up. A big failure. Not just a grade either, but a colossal mess-up? Welcome to my life. I failed. Big time. This is probably the biggest failure of my life. You know, what? I don't like this feeling. I hate it actually. But I messed up. I disappointed a whole slew of people, like a pebble in the pond, it just keeps rippling. I went back on my word and my promises, and now I'm reaping the consequences. No, I'm not going to get kicked out, I'm not going to jail, I just hurt people. I feel like an idiot. And it just keeps getting better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home