Monday, May 28, 2007

Life on the Porch




Greetings fellow readers-


I must first begin with an overdue apology for my lack of bloggings. Summer School was amazing, but oh so time consuming. I learned alot, and with Advanced Writing, wrote alot. But what a whirlwind! I blinked and now I'm sitting on my front porch in the evening sunshine.


It never ceases to amaze me how quickly a year can go. It seems like just yesterday when I moved in to Melford 207. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be home, I had almost forgotten how wonderful it is to just do nothing or even just sleep in my own bed. No rest for the weary however, I have one week of vacation and then I start my summer job, at the zoo.


Yes, the zoo. Where the keep animals and fish and polar bears. I'll be managing the snack shack and gift store with approximately 20 teens underneath me. I'm sure I'll have some sweet stories to post later.


Today's picture featured the two men in my life. I spent Memorial Day outside at a graduation party, then the backyard, and finally the front porch.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lizzy! They are so cute! Must take after you :o) And you are SO right. I owe you an update. I'll get on that tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home