Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Last Blog of Spring 2007

"Wherever You Go, Go with All Your Heart"
As I listen to the strains of Wicked floating in the air as I pack my bags for home, I continue to be amazed at what an amazing God we have, and how much He must care for us. Not only did He bring all of us together for this Spring, but He gave me the amazing joy and pleasure of being a part of it. Although I was hesitant to be a part of this amazing school in the beginning, now I am without doubt that this is where I'm supposed to be. Although change is hard and even sad, I am comforted when I realize that we are all united in Christ and will see each other again, even if it's not until Heaven. I've made friends and been reunited with old ones. I'm saying goodbye to so many people this year who have impacted my life, some in ways that they will never fully understand. To name them all is to guarantee to forget someone, so unfortunately just a general Farewell is all I have to give. Stay just the way you are right now, love God with everything you've got, for He's the only one worth it. Spend time with friends and family. Next time you drink a cup of coffee, close your eyes and remember this amazing place and the people that make it amazing. Come back and visit. Pick up the phone and randomly call people, even if you have "nothing" to say. Some day, when you're in a random place like a mall or a Starbucks, stop, close your eyes, and imagine that great day when we'll all be together again...

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger SideShow Surfer said...

This sounds rather sad and maybe i dont understand it all but i think you have to smile even if the time could get rough sometimes.Have a great day!. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home