Friday, April 20, 2007

Blip...


"Not all who wander are aimless."

I love going. It doesn't matter where or how, whether it be running, walking, driving, it's the journey that fascinates me. If I could, I'd become a flight attendant just to enjoy the trip. I hate just "getting there." With the fast pace of college, I rarely get to enjoy my little adventures. It wasn't until this last week that I realized I go on these little journey's everyday. Yes, my life does have purpose, and I do set out to accomplish a few key things every day. Yet, I don't really know where I'm going to end up every day. I don't know where I'll end up tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. It used to bother me. I wanted a plan. Now, I've come to love the journey, the spontaneity. I find joy in knowing that I don't know, and I'm OK with that. Set goals, just enjoy achieving them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home