Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The End of The Beginning...

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart."
That's my end of the semester quote. It's hard to believe that freshman year is officially over. Now, I'm laying on my couch in front of the tv, but I'm not really watching it. I'm kinda just hanging out like I would have done this time last year, but it's not the same. As I lay here I can't help but think of all the great moments and bumps in the road over the last nine months. I miss everybody already, crazy huh? Today I said goodbye to so many dear friends and in a way, to so many good memories. O I still have summer school, and then I really do leave for good, well, until fall anyway. But the traditional way of school life is over, and will never be just like it was again. So, I decided to find some parting words to give all of my friends and here they are. Wherever you go this summer, go with all your heart. Don't do anything half way, or half heartedly. God has given us each the training and responsibilities to use the gifts he has given us for his glory, so use them for him this summer. I love you all, will miss you, and can't wait to hear what God has done in your heart and life over the summer!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger jules said...

liz! i love that quote. what a sweet thing to consider. i love how u put the changing times into your post... we'll miss it all for sure!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

Liz..the qoute was awesome! You almost made me cry with the rest of your post! I went job searching today! PLEASE PRAY THAT I FIND A 1st SHIFT FULL TIME JOB! This is a major prayer request! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home