Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New Glasses, New Prospects...

Ah yes, the new specs have arrived and I can now see in the manner in which I was accustomed. Priase the Lord. Also, I have the job at the campus library and am prayerfully considering what I should do. I also have a potential dear friend, er, boyfriend? in the mix as well. Crazy that things should be going fairly well considering the past week. Anywho, I spent the day packing up the memories of freshman year and even shedding a few tears, yet I also jumped for joy. It's crazy how fast this year has gone, how slow this year has gone. To think that I'm a sophmore in college amazes me, it feels like I just got here, yet at the same time, it feels like I've been here forever. God has been so good to me and has shown me "great and mighty things which thou knowest not". I've made tons of friends, started a blog, acted in the play, ministered to girls in prison, lost an organ, found myself, and well, just grew up I guess. Not that I'm an adult now by any stretch, rather I'm just not quite a kid. It's weird, and if you've been through it you know what I mean. It's sad really. And yet, not so sad. There are alot of good things that come with growing up and moving out and on. And alot of hard lessons and mistakes to make along the way. I'm so thankful I haven't made any super huge mistakes yet and have kept on the straight and narrow nine times out of ten. If there is just one thing that I've learned this semester it is this, every day is a gift, it could be your last, and it could be the best day ever. Today is also the first day of the rest of your life, and has no mistakes in it. What an incredible life God has given all of us, enabling each of us to start over all the time and learn from our mistakes. So today, I'm just kinda sitting back, packing up, and thinking of well, just how cool it's going to be to see the next chapter of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home