Thursday, April 20, 2006

If it wasn't this, it would be something else...


it's the truth. If it wasn't this, it would be something else, probably something worse. I'm not quite sure what, but it would be worse. Take for example, my week. First of all, Praise the Lord it's almost over. Phew. Another week like this and I might actually lose it. So besides working like thirty some hours this week, going to school full time, and preparing for finals, I became a statistic. It's true. Renu Contact Solution with Moisture Lock has been pulled from the shelves because it gives eye infections. And guess what my favorite brand of contact solution is. Renu. Ahem. So by using their product, I have an eye infection. So yeah. More fuel in the fire. But, like I said, if it wasn't this, it would be something else....Hope your week was better than mine, can't wait to see you all soon!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

ut oh ut oh ut oh...the weekend is near lizzy bear! well have some funola!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger jules said...

oooo :( sorry girl! i love renu, too... but i don't use that exact kind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home