Sunday, April 09, 2006

When's the last time you caught a shoplifter??


lol. Yes, just your average day at the Old Navy Outlet. Two young and impressionable young men walked into the store on your average Saturday night. Then, they thought they could pass me, "Customer Service Queen" and escape with a t-shirt. No such luck. That's right, using the WENT and ROSES formulas we learned so quickly in training, I utilized my tools and recovered the $3.99 t-shirt, thus saving GAP incorporated from losing profit. Again and Again, AMEN!
Ah yes, the rest of the weekend thus far has been spent on hw, work, shopping, pizza consumption, and of course, sleeping. Today is a HW day, so I can get it all done before seeing my family next week to celebrate Easter and the bunny (note previous blog entry). For the rest of you, enjoy today, embrace it. Final Exams are coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home