Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Last Crazy Days of the Semester!


O my goodness! The next few days are going to be crazy busy for me! Tonight, I have class, job interview, and five hours of work. Tomorrow, I have a final (yikes!) and work from noon 'til eleven pm! Friday, it's up at 6am, practically an ungodly hour for anyone, class at 7:20, work from 8-10:30, class from 11-11:35, grap Tiffany, jump in the car, and head for Green Bay. On the way we'll stop in Appleton and make use of the Banana Republic Discount Card, and spend the rest of the day hanging out. Saturday we'll go shopping and whatever else we want to do. Sunday is Easter, so it's church and dinner at Grandma's with cuz-cuz and the rest of the family. (Brace yourself Tiffany!!) Then it's one last relaxing evening at home. Monday it's get up and jump in the car and head back to Watertown, go to one class, and probably work!!! Scary how fast things are going! Then it's a week and a half until finals!!! Then I get 5 days off to come home and relax! Than, it's back to Watertown for three weeks of summer school and work. Morgan and I are going to move in together and cook for those weeks! Yeah!!!! Then, Morgan's off to Seattle and I get to go home for GOOD!!!! Wow. It's still amazes me to think of how fast this year went, and at the same time it's discouraging to think of how long I still have to go. Miles to go before I sleep...right???
Anyway, hope it's been a good week for you all! I probably won't blog for awhile!!!!! So busy you know! Love and miss you all!

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger jules said...

i hear u on the busy part :) this past week was crazy! but hopefully i'll get a TON done this weekend while i'm alone (*sniffle) -- that way we can do more blogging and commenting, huh?! ;)
hope u and tiffers r having fun!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

i had soooo much fun at your house!!! now let's get this next week OVER!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home