Friday, April 21, 2006

We now return to our regularly scheduled blogging...


Ahem. Ok, I totally owe the world an apology. I lost prospective this week. I know, I can't believe it either. But yes, I totally lost my focus and let my mind settle on me and my problems instead of those around me. I guess it's crazy to me how someone who has been so exceedingly blessed can become so selfish and self centered. It's the truth though. This blog might not make any sense, but hey, I'm going to give it a shot. I've been pretty much the biggest pain to deal with this week. Not only in my roomies lives, but for my parents and probably my friends as well. You see, I allowed myself to stress out and totally focus on me, vs. on God and his plan and blessing for my life. I guess I thought I had grown out of these selfish o woe is me attitudes and moved on in my spiritual life, but I guess for every step forward I had to take two steps back. But God is gracious and kind and loving, he sends just what you need every day, even when you don't deserve it. There is no reason on earth to not treat every single day is a gift, and to thank God that I have the opportunity to work and study. But, I was selfish and horrible and bossy and well, just a jerk. I guess I'd like to apologize to my readers as well, the last few blogs have been anything but happy and entertaining. So, with all of this, I hereby promise to keep my negative and pessimistic attitudes confined to myself for only brief periods of time, and not let them flow into my social life and my blogging life. So with that, we now return to our regularyly scheduled blogging...

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

Lizzzy you crack me up! Your in college..YOU'RE allowed to have days, even weeks like ou just had! BUT..you're right you can't take it out on those who can encourage you! Trust me, you didn't either! You're just thinkin that you made this past week horrible..YOU DIDN'T! I hope that you are able to finish this semester and summer school strong I love you lots and will miss you dearly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home