Monday, September 25, 2006

Note To Self....

Ahem. I have mounds of homework to do. Miles to go before I sleep. Sounds pretty much like everyone I've talked to this morning, and it's only 8:06 central standard time. Crazy I know. We are officially in week 12 today, leaving us with 12 weeks to go I mean, and 3 weeks down. Nothing to complain about there. I have one paper to write this week and a book to read. With such a slow week, I plan on accomplishing a few things, and have decided to use a post to remind myself of what I need to accomplish outside of school:
-wash nasty sheets and towels
-clean out the empty water bottle collection from underneath my bed
-discover and execute the stinker in the fridge
-get a final count on the number of springs underneath my mattress
-get a final vote on the number of possible hair pieces on campus
-decide what came first, the chicken or the egg
-find time to go to Wal-mart for a scavenger hunt
Remember this is a working list and Have a good week!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really hope you get all that done this week...and i hope you still have time for a quick sorority meeting...yeah i know that i didnt spell that right but i dont care....later brandi

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger jules said...

so i tell you all the time... but your posts totally make me laugh! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home