Friday, August 18, 2006

Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear from your New Roomate

10. "I took the liberty of pushing the beds together"
9. "You have two healthy kidneys, right?"
8. "No matter what you hear, don't open this trunk"
7. "Where should I hang these posters of beloved Commander Hussein?"
6. "If some guy comes by looking for his 15 grand, tell him to get lost"
5. "Can you believe that 'Bubble Boy' movie made fun of people with my condition?"
4. "Here's the deal: I get the bottom half of the room, you get the top"
3. "Uh oh, 9:30 -- time to go to sleep"
2. "Good news -- our dorm room is live on the Internet 24 hours a day!"
1. "Hide this quick! I'm the President's daughter"

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

hahahaahahahaaa...wow i needed to laugh like that! those were great liz!!! nite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home