Tuesday, August 22, 2006

who knew that being exactly where you are supposed to be could make you feel so lost? I mean seriously. today was my dad's soccer schrimage and a bunch of my old friends from high school were there. we have nothing in common anymore. but more importantly, we are headed in very different directions. sometimes i have doubts about who i am and where i'm going. i lead a small life, not that i'm depressed, but my life is small. i don't go great places or change the world. i'm not courageous or confident. i fear the future even though i know God's in control. i don't understand why what should be God's will according to everything I think isn't, and why God's will is so well, hard. sometimes the decisions that are the most black and white are the hardest to make, and the gray ones are easy. i don't really want any answers, I just want to send this question out into the abyss, and things will probably look better after i get some sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home