Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Memory


Every Time I see this, I remember this very simple and profound saying...
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose
but you can't pick your friends nose."
How true is that??
On a more serious note...
School Starts in exactly five days...yikes.
I still have five days of vacation...yeah
I have exactly 120 hours left to watch tv...sad
This time next year I will be getting ready to go back to school...depressing
In six months I'll be back from Christmas break...sad
I miss New York terribly
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do about work at school
I think I should change my major...but I don't really feel like doing anything
I'm pretty sure I've been dumped...very sad
I'm worried about my future and a little anxious...
I think I need to go back to school...where life is simple
I'm really sure nothing makes sense that I just said...but yeah...it's kinda like that
I feel like plankton floating around in the ocean...
So here's a picture of what I looked like back when I knew what I was doing with my life.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger jules said...

see you soon! enjoy your last days home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home