Thursday, August 03, 2006

Death of A Sales Woman

Yes-I'm officially done with Gap Inc. Well, at least at the Gap in good ol' Green Bay. This job was the hardest one I've had in my career. I've never had to endure so much persecution on both my personal life and on my work. I've never been picked on for my beliefs before, or challenged like I was this summer. I guess growing up in a small little bubble made me lack the appreciation I need for the bubble. I like not having to worry about not drinking or smoking, or sleeping around. This summer has been a great challenge to me and I'm better because of it. I thank God for his grace and suffiency. I'm also grateful I wasn't thrown into a foreign country were I would really have to feel persecution, I mean real persecution, not the pittly stuff I had to deal with this time around. So for now, here's a death of yet another sales woman...

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean, liz... funny how God can use something like that to change your perspective a couple degrees. i was thinking about that this summer as well - just reactions and "persecutions" if that's what we're calling it from coworkers and friends "out there"... it definitely makes me thankful for my parents and their "fence" that allowed protection as well as freedom - all in a good balance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home