Friday, July 21, 2006

My Current Endeavor


Yes-I bit off yet another project-I'm taking 45 girls camping in the North Woods! It all started when my youth pastor reminded me that the girls all nighter was coming up, but they couldn't do it this year due to lack of volunteers-well if any of you know me-i had to do it! The girls all nighter is the single best activity of the summer-so anyway, I volunteered! Think of the fun! Bon fires on the beach, hikes in the woods, swimming in the bay with the waves, bible study at two in the morning! I'm so excited!! Love Ya'll! O-that's not me in the pic by the way

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIZ congrats on your adventure...that ought to be fun for ya...your going to love it...really...but anyway...i'm going to call you sometime soon...okay i dont know when but i'm going to do it...promise...talk to you later..cant wait to see you...love you and miss you...brandi

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Liz said...

miss you too! Call anytime!!!!
luv ya liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home