Monday, July 31, 2006

Hello to August...

Well, July will be officially over in about two hours. To me, August is still summer, but to the stores, magazines, and Maranatha, it's officially the beginning of fall. Sad isn't it? I love summer, but before I get too depressed, I need to remember that there is still a good month until school starts, well, almost a month, and they are still selling swimsuits, so it can't be too soon to fall. Campfest 2006 is officially over, and camping for a week with my family in the woods is usually the last sign of summer. O well, right? We've still got a few days to go, let's make them count...

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

Enjoy what is left liz! Have a great sophomore year!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger jules said...

i agree :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home