Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You've Got to Love Dorm Life...


Yes, it's true. You must love living in the dorm. Take today for example. I woke up to Morgan, gently trying to awaken Brandi. Now, Brandi, was crying for at least five more minutes, and Morgan was persistantly trying to awaken her. Then, my alarm clock went off and I headed down the hall to brush my teeth. When I got back, I thought to myself, "Self-How about some ice cold cereal this morning?" Then, I found a clean bowl and spoon, a difficult challenge for anyone living in a dorm, and grabbed the cereal. I headed to the fridge and opened the door, inside, no milk. "Curious," I said to myself, "Where else would one find the milk except for the fridge?" Upon turning around I found my answer, behold, on the dresser sat the milk. Then it was off to class and lecture time for quite a few hours. Then, upon returning for the evening, I discovered that I was hungered. Brandi and I thought to ourselves, "How about mashed potatoes and chicken nuggets for dinner?" So we ate a tremendous dinner of instant mashed potatoes and dinosaur chicken nuggets, delicious. Then, I made a jello mold and placed it in the fridge. O and did I mention, all of this takes place in a Hot Pot? Amazing, like I said, you must love dorm life... by the way, that's NOT me in the picture, our room is never that clean, and did I mention, I'm MUCH cuter than that!..........................

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger jules said...

those nuggets worried me!!! a microwave? i was content just sitting on my bed reading, with not one dinosaur going down me throat :) and hey! our room is somewhat ok, and maybe u didn't hear my "mouse scare" last night?! o my...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home