Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Summer School. Day Two


Well, yesterday we all officially started summer school at Maranatha. It was just so much fun. Lol. Actually, it's only day two and I'm sooo tired I'm not quite sure if I'm going to make it. I never realized just quite how long a class is when you have to do three days in one. Yuck. But we're getting credits accomplished right? and in only three weeks! But, I'm telling you, I cannot wait for summer!!!! Don't get me wrong, I have the best roomates ever and I love eating fruit loops in my pajama's every morning, but still, sometimes you just want to sleep in and do nothing. O well, right? laziness is not the answer. So, here's to you, mr. skip summer school, I salute you.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger jules said...

hahaa, i love your posts liz! they r so u and i can totally hear u saying everything u post. good for u for staying to endure not only summer school classes - but yes! the roommates that go with it ;) it's fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home