Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Four More Days....

"Sometimes God dosen't tell us his plan because we wouldn't believe it anyway."
Wow! Is that ever true! As I look back on this past year, I'm amazed. One year ago today, I was at a Graduation Party for my friends, hanging out (no pun intended), and anxiously awaiting graduation. I had just finished my speech, made my hair appointment (hey, a crucial part!), and tried on the Kool-aid man cap and gown, we graduate in red and white. I was enrolled accepted at Cambride University and was all ready to sail across the ocean blue and experience "real" life. But God in his wonderful way changed everything and sent me here, to Watertown, WI. How more exotic can you get? From there, God unveiled some amazing things to me. Not everyday was easy, not every lesson easy to bear and learn from, and sometimes all I wanted to do was pack up and head North... But God loves his children even when their stubborn and feeble and keeps them in his hand no matter what. As I prepare for summer, I have many anxieties and fears, and just plain excitement for what God is going to do in my life and in the lives of those around me. But today, I'm still in summer school, so God's will is a little less exciting, but full of promise for today...

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home