Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm just your average crustacean...


Yep. It's official. Twelve minutes in the bed is two minutes too long. I'm fried. Officially Tomatoe red on my face, neck, and back. O and I'm molting. Molting is especially delightful in a dorm room, where no one really wants to pick the dead skin off of your back, or more disgustingly, off of the floor. Yep. I"m just as crispy as a lobster. And the truely embarrassing part of the entire thing is this, I forgot to rotate. I've NEVER been fake baking in my life, and NO ONE cared to share with me the importance of ROTATION in the tanning bed. So I'm am the tiger of tanning, with nice, wide, stripes down my back. The only good thing about that is my entire back is not a raging inferno at which it could at any point crack open and expose all of my guts. O well, if it dosen't kill us it'll make us stronger right? Right...have a good day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home