Sunday, June 11, 2006

Busy Busy Busy



400 hotdogs. 250 pickles. 650 starbursts. 2 duck tape hats. 40 teenagers. 10 days. 1 mission. NYC.

Isn't that an awesome way to write out a trip introduction? I'm pretty pleased. Well, I've purchased all of the food and planned all of the games. I've cleaned my room and have begun packing. Monday and Tuesday I have to work 11-7 to get the last little bit of money that I can. Wednesday, we leave. I'm so excited. I can't sleep. I live and breathe NYC. I can't wait. I've got some awesome things planned and cannot wait to blog about it. I might even get a digital camera just for the trip so I can blog. That's how much I love you guys. LoL. Anyway, my laptop is going on yet another trip to Memphis to get repaired while I'm in NYC, so blogging for the next two weeks will probably be few and far between, but hey, I'll try. Anyway, please pray for the kids on the trip, for us as sponsors, and just for safety and for God to work while we are in the Big Apple. Hope you all are doing well, and I miss you!
Can't wait to tell you how fun the trip was!

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger jules said...

eeeeeeeee :) can't wait to hear about it! hope u get everything done and don't wear yourself out before the big trip!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

have a blast and remember..don't talk to strangers! ha! miss you lots!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIZ...i have missed so much...i should really start checking these on a more regular basis...but oh well..have a great time in NYC...love you and i'm praying for you...later

brandi

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Carla Jane said...

Have fun and be safe! I love New York! It's almost as awesome as Chicago! :) I miss you lots! and I'll be praying for you! Be sure to take lots of pictures to post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home