Sunday, June 04, 2006

Breakfast on the Farm...


This morning my family got up early and headed about an hour Northeast to a family run farm for the annual Breakfast on the Farm meal. Although I was skeptical about eating with the cows at first, it ended up actually being kind of fun. We got farmer size helpings of scrambled eggs, sausage, cheese curds, bagels, yougurt, and milk. It was definitely a dairy delight. After eating as much as I could, I got to walk around the cows and pet them, very exciting if you've never pet a cow before. Also I got to see a tractor pull, a flying contraption and eat Culver's ice cream, all out on the farm. So anyway, it was great fun. Now, I'm off to more graduation parties, for more cake and hamburgers, crazy! NEW YORK IN NINE DAYS!!!!! So excitied!!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home