Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last Official Day...

Wow! Today is it-I finally made it. I just have a short time now before I head home-exactly 28 hours. But today is the last official day of regular classes, tomorrow it's two finals and jump in the car and wave Good-bye to Watertown. Life is weird. All I really wanted for like the past 10 months was to get out of here and go home. Now that it's finally here, I feel like a part of me has died, that the best experiences of freshman year are officially over. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sit around here for one second longer than I actually have to, but still, it's kinda sad, well, a little sad, maybe less than a little sad, o, who am I trying to kid! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!!! I mean, I'll miss y'all, but it's only like 12 short weeks, actually it's officially 92 days, 19 hours, and 56 min away-I knew I bought that cell phone for some purpose... I can't wait to get home, go to work a little, and head to NEW YORK!!!!! The trip I've been planning and dreaming about for months!!! I can't wait to see what God will do in the hearts of the youth group, the hearts of the people of New York, and most importantly to me, what God will teach me. It seems I always learn something hard, and yet sooo helpful to me in my spiritual walk. I can't believe it's only 20 days, 9 hours, and 52 minutes away!!! Ok, enough with the cell phone. What an amazing year--now if I can just get through finals....I'LL BE DONE!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger jules said...

u can do it! u'd better keep in touch this summer! don't forget about my NY shirt ;) i'll pay u back... i'm so excited! hahaa!
safe travels, and fun camping to u!

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home