Sunday, April 02, 2006

If we lost an hour, how do we find it again???

Good Morning, err, afternoon everybody!! Wow, what a fast and crazy weekend!! It's amazing to me that time flies! Friday night we took off to Delafied-me, brandi, and morgan-and hit Target, Panara (where they wanted to hear my life's story!:) ), Maurices, Marshalls, and Sports Authority, where we jumped on trampolines and played golf. We then came back to the dorm for a host of practical jokes for April Fools! Some of which included duck taping a girls bed off so she couldn't sleep, caution taping and toilet paper stuffing another girls bed, hiding in a dorm sup's bathtub, stealing my clothes while I was taking a shower, (don't worry, they knew better than to let me out of their only in my birthday suit!) and many others. Saturday included sleeping in, great for us college sleep deprived children!, working, where I got promoted!! yeah!!!, and a play! The play was an audience participation murder mystery. Don't worry, none of the audience members were harmed!!! Than I came back to the dorm and called it a night, work made me just exhausted, *see yesterday's blog!!!*. Today we lost an hour, don't ask me where it went, and went to church. This afternoon I will simply do more hw than I could possibly accompolish in a single day and try to keep from falling asleep on this rainy Sunday. Please say a small prayer for this week as I have a ton of work to do for my classes, lots of hours to put in at Old Navy, projects and fun times I'd like to accomplish as well. But the biggest of all prayer requests is my New Testament Survery test-I need a good grade on this one. I'll be praying for all of you and preparing to see you all very very soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home