Friday, March 24, 2006

Ok-this is just to make you laugh!

The following is just to make you laugh-because if you're reading this chances are you are savoring every last second of spring break and could really use a laugh right now. So, here it is--

Random away messages-or just fun stuff to blog

I do what my cheerios tell me too.
Everybody's different-some people look like cows and some people look like aliens-everybody's different
If you can guess what I'm doing right now I"ll give you a cookie.
MOO the evil cows are attacking me! Help! Moo!!!!! Hurry! Moo!!!
I am not at my desk at the moment, but I am close by. But if you yell real loud into your monitor...I might hear you, if not, I'll be back later.
If you could only bring one thing to a deserted island-what would it be? If you didn't say a boat, I won't be talking to you for awhile.

Away Messages for in the Shower
It's that time of the week again-I'm in the shower
It's raining! O never mind-it's just the shower.
I'm in the shower! Bars of soap around the world are jealous

Away Messages for in the Bathroom

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO QRSTUVWXYZIf your wondering where the P is... its about to run down my leg in a second.
The rabbit goes nibble, the cow goes moo, the pig goes oink, and I go poo!

O and the Away Messages just for girls-

Boys are not pigs. Pigs are cute, considerate, and caring.
God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.
Never call a boy a pig; you might insult the pig!
And the best one ever...How pumpkins are like boys; their heads are empty, their brains are mush, and after a few days, they start to smell funny.
Guys are like parking spots...All the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped!!
Have a great day!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Liz said...

lol-it is not-boys are like parking spots-all the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapped.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Liz said...

lol-it is not-boys are like parking spots-all the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapped.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger jules said...

i LOVE that :) i had a good laugh, nice post, liz!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home