Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New York is Coming!!!!

First of all-i luv spring break!!!!! I'm proud to say that I've done exactly nothing educational or profitable since the last tone sounded, and well, that's fine with me!!!! I've watched lots of tv, gone shopping, and am beginning to officially redecorate my room!!!!
Secondly-New York is coming!!!!! We had our first adult staff meeting last Saturday night and the trip is finally starting to come together! I can't believe how much I've missed everyone and how much I've just missed!!! O well! Life is life and we are all writing our own stories...we just have to remember sometimes to let other people read them!!! It's all ok though, I'm getting together with all of my friends here Friday night and we are all going to catch up. Then, it might be time to cut my hair!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Liz said...

lol-i don't care-please invite all of the kids at school too-i fear eric may be the only college guest...:(

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Liz said...

gag me-no-have a good day see you tonight!!!!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

hey liz, can't believe that i've gone this long without chatting with you! SORRY :( Anyways I'm having a great time at home..so is Morgan! We're having a blast! I love you..even though you wouldn't be know it b/c i haven't talked to you in FOREVER!! I'll see you in a few!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home