Wednesday, March 15, 2006

His Way Really is Perfect...


Ok. So you all remember the post about getting the job at Banana Republic. Well, i guess i was excited about getting the job but not really crazy about working. In fact, i had pretty much convinced myself that i was absolutely going to hate it. But, last night was my first official training night and well, i love it. It's amazing how God knew that I would go shopping that particular day, talk to that particular manager, set up that particular interview, and get that exact job, even though I didn't really want to or understand why. Life's like that. Right now I'm going through some pretty mature and hard stuff. I feel like, well, that everything in my life is moving so fast, and well, sometimes I even wonder if God really knows what He's doing. But then I look back on all of the wonderful things God has done in my life and the lives of others around me, and I realized that his wasy is perfect, you just have to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Psalm 10:5- His ways are always prosperous
Psalm 18:30- As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield to all who take refuge in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home