Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Luv IKEA!!!


IKEA on Saturday!!! YEAH!!! This is a very timely trip considering I'm goint to redo my room over Spring Break, which is ever closer...I went shopping today at Target and Kohls and returned my sweater to the GAP, where I saw one of the ladies that interviewed me. Exciting I know. Now later we get to go bowling and I figure if Brandy and I bowl at least a 150, Lydia will only have to get a 34 and we will still be close in competition. JK, Lydia, I luv the way you bowl!! Anyway, question of the day, what is a bowling ball made out of???? Seriously, what is it made out of? It feels like rock, especially if you drop it on your toe, and yet is is moveable. I wonder if it's possible to make your own...I've got to have something in this dorm room that would work...Hmmmm....sounds like a fabulous Friday night activity!! Miss ya all and can't wait for spring break!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home