Monday, March 06, 2006

You don't realize how much you need something until it's gone..


Three day weekend for me due to an unforseen snow storm. Great right? Yeah, it was fun. Today I spent the day shopping with my mom in appleton on the way back to campus. Life is weird sometimes. Especially since I left home. You think that you are totally over homesickness and that you have "arrived" at a place where you can be happy. Not that I'm depressed here, but you know. Like today, I was standing in Marshall Fields and looking at Coach purses, just like mom and I use to do in the summer and it hit me. I miss home. I really do. Not that I'm not happy here, because I am. But sometimes I miss rolling out of bed at 10 and watching Judging Amy in my pj's and eating poptarts and Golden Grahams. I miss shopping around town and eating lunch at Old Country Buffett with Grandpa. Now here at school I'm making new friends and new memories. But sometimes I think this whole growing up and moving on thing takes alot longer than we think. Not that the new memories and stuff that I'm experiencing aren't worth while, I wouldn't trade my experiences here for anything. It's just that well, the past was good too you know???? Sorry if this was depressing, it's just how I feel!!
SPRING BREAK IS COMING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home