Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Attitude is Everything...


It's amazing to me how God knows exactly what we need and when we need it. He provided a fun job with good pay to make sure I had enough extra money to go to New York and pay for my school bills. He knew that I would be home on Spring Break and that I would be able to spend that time with my family and friends, and that everything would go by quickly, and yet I would still get enough sleep. He knew that I would wake up pretty crabby this morning and provided a great devotional and chapel message for me. What a great God he is. It does remind me of that song we sang in New York, about how God's grace still amazes us, how his love is still a mystery to us, and how each day we get a new appreciation for what God does for us. I can't wait for the semester to end, for summer school to end, and best of all, for NYC!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home