Monday, February 27, 2006

Um, what was I going to say again????



Guys. I am the most forgetful person on the planet. Well, at least I feel like it. I forgot my cell phone charger, my computer charger, and my calling card. So I'm living in an Amish paradise this week, free from technology. Right Now, I'm in the computer lab, lol. I have a thousand+ dollar laptop in my room and I have to use the junky school computers. Go figure. Anyway, today I bought a scrapbook so that I can record all of life's busy happenings. Like I'm busy. I have Southern Oaks tomorrow and then the rest of my life is free. O well. Ok, time for a random blog. Cuz cuz and Mandy, I'm going to google and the first picture with all of our names in it is going on here. That's us and susan, jill, and laura. I always wanted to be a cheerleader. What else can I randomly stick on here... O IT"S CAPTAIN KIRK!!!!!!!!!! AND MR. SPOCK!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home