Friday, February 17, 2006

Maybe I was just in the right place at the right time...


Ok. Yes, I'm still stuck in Watertown. However, the car will be repaired!!! Yeah!!! Just needs a new something some weird part I can't remember. Anywho, so I spent the night here in Watertown with Leanna, a girl I met during the production last semester, watching the Olympic(talk about learning how not to show off during your gold medal run) Anywho- then we were joined by Sandy and Val and watched ice dancing and ate popcorn. Tomorrow promises to be full of promise and activity. So maybe I am in the right place at the right time, like maybe what I'm doing now instead of what I'm not doing is going to be better for me or save me from something else. Who knows. Anywho, car will be fixed, i can wear pants on campus, and tomorrow is Saturday. SO...more later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home