Friday, February 17, 2006

Stranded in Watertown...


First off, sorry for that pathetically short blog I posted this morning. I was in the middle of class and the teacher was bound to find out eventually that I had been blogging vs. listening. Ahem. Anywho, my car is broken. It's in the hands of Andy's Automotive right now, who have just informed me that they have no idea as to what the problem is. Great. Just what I wanted to hear. So yeah, here I sit, planless, for the weekend in freezing cold Watertown, WI. In fact, it is so cold that I can't even walk anywhere. So here I sit. I figure I'll just do a ton of homework and reading/studying, blogging, crafting, and sleeping. Since I now have no reason to go job hunting, I will simply sit here and wait for my car. Maybe I'll internet car shop. O wait, the web here shuts down at midnight even on the weekends. Lord deliver me. Bright Spot though. My cousin and mandy are coming down on Wednesday, so I won't have to go too to long without contact from the outside. Also, Tiffany will be here later tonight and all day tomorrow, which means I'll have someone to talk to, which is always nice. This is sad. I promised myself after high school that I would never spend another empty Friday night again, and look at me. O well, guess I'll have to reorganize and craft. Good-bye sweet little car-I can't believe your gone!!!! More later-obviously since I lack anything else to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home