Monday, February 27, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down...


Guess they knew what they were saying when they wrote that song. Today is Monday. My visitors have gone-sadly. I don't have very much homework and only one test this week, so not too much to fill my empty time. So I have a feeling I will be doing alot of hanging out and sleeping this week, which will be fun. This week will also give me enough time to finish up the remainding projects of the semseter, which will clear up final exam week. I'll probably even hit the creek if I get time. Just think, my freshman year of college is almost done, the last week in April is the end for us. Then, granted I will attend summer school for three weeks, but then I'll be in great standing for next semseter. What a year. Maybe that would be a good project for this year, my freshman year in review.... Hope you all have a great Monday and think spring!!
The picture above is a cherry blossom tree which reminds me of the Washington D.C. trip that we took almost a year ago. WOW does time fly or what????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home