Friday, March 03, 2006

It's all fun and games until somebody looses and eye...

Ouch huh? Just further proof that one should never attack someone in a craft store with a ball of yarn. You never know who might snap a quick picture... And yet they went home and placed this picture on their blog for the entire world to read-or at least those who blog.This caused me to ask the question- why do we blog about nothing? And I found the answer...we blog for-well, what do you blog for?? Comment and tell me why...

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger jules said...

i blog to share my pictures and life happenings with friends and family back home..
r u gonna share an audio blog this weekend, liz?!??! PLEASE?!!?! :) i want to see how it goes!!!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Jiphanie110 said...

I blog to get my thoughts out, and to see if anybody that I don't know actually pays attention to me...plus it is a great way to stay in touch with family back home
!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home