Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Maybe the movies were right...


Sometimes I feel like my life is a movie. Now, stay with me here. Sometimes I feel like the girl in the beggining of all chick flicks. You know who I'm talking about. The girl who spends more time writing about what she wants to do and see with her life than what she actually does and says. I guess what I'm trying to say is life dosen't seem to get any easier, even when you get older. I know I'm supposed to be more mature and see things in a better light, and yet I still mess up soo much. I guess I'm just the girl whose waiting and wondering when her life will truely start. Allow me to clarify that last statement. I'm fully content and happy with who I am at this very moment. I'm not suicidal or depressed. I guess it's just been dark and rainy for far too many days now, and I've lost my focus. Maybe I've not lost my focus, but rather my better half of my brain. I feel like everything has just been fuzzy lately, and that maybe I'm making decisions that will impact the rest of my life. I know I can't mess up God's will for me, but sometimes it feels like I might be missing the best aspects of my life by not being brave. I don't know if I'm making any sense at all, and i don't want to depress my readers, but pray for sunshine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home