Monday, January 30, 2006

Another Week!!!


Ok, so another week has begun. It's crazy how fast this semester is flying by. This weekend a girl from church is getting married, so I'm going home for that. Then next weekend its off the Camp Joy and third grade girl land to cousel for the weekend. Then, it's back to campus and time to turn in my huge American Masterpieces term paper for the semester. Then, on a bus and to Southern Oaks I go for orientation and more mentoring opportunites. Then, the next weekend I have a play to go to and some family to go visit. That brings me to the last week of February!!! Now, I understand the February is a short month, but we only have two weeks of school in March and then it's Spring Break!!!! Then after spring break, it's four weeks and we are done!!! Freshman year is over!!! Wow. I stand amazed. Now, granted, weeks are still weeks, and by the end I'm not going to want to think about summer school, but for now that's the plan. Then it's one week off and three quick weeks of summer school. Then it's home for a crazy summer full of NEW YORK CITY and working like a dog, but I'll be at home, which will be just wonderful. Not that the college experience hasn't been a wonderful fantastic fun-filled time, but I am ready for things to calm down a little and get off this rigourous schedule. But it's been a great growing experience. I don't know what would've happend to me if I hadn't come to school here. Not that I'd be in trouble or anything, I just think I would've definitely missed out on God's best for my life. Good Grief, here I go typing up a storm and unless somebody visits this blog and posts a comment, I'm the only one who will ever read it. O well, to be perfectly honest, that really wouldn't bother me. This blog is created to bring joy to those who read it as well as serve as a place for me to vent. More Tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home